Tuesday, 8 June 2010

April 1st 2005, Heathrow Airport

...and so seated comfortable, on the back of this enormous buzzymost of the fly...VROOOP! They took it off like an escape velocity of the rocket floating into orbit!

~Mad John by The Small Faces

London, with it's functioning rail network, complex infrastructure and mild weather will soon be far behind me. The last two days have been an amazing adventure and have shown me that I can cope on my own= imagine what the next three months will be like! I imagine this could be the making of me...

India airways is strange. Soft piano music is tinkling above the whuur of the air conditioning (a sound I'm sure I'll come to love where ever I can find it) and the chitter-chatter of adults and children returning from or embarking on their holidays. More strange though us that the interior of the plane is decorated just like the inside of a curry house. The "wall paper" looks like something I used to doodle on my folders or a hippy might wear and is a sickly swamp green, More tomorrow...or later tonight if I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment