We're somewhere over Jesus land at the moment, but I'm not sure where- Tehran or Tie Rack or something (I think the lack of sleep is affecting me). The scenery isn't to hot neither- miles and miles of brown desert scattered with mountains and what from this height look like dry river channels, but no civilisation that I can make out. I think I got some sleep earlier, but with the time difference, the speed at which dawn broke and the rubbish quality of any sleep I did get mean it's hard to tell. The in-flight meal was quite nice, but the single servings made me feel a little lonely; there's something inherently depressing about a chocolate pudding for one.
I at a whole slice of green chilli by mistake which was deeply unpleasant. The pain was compounded by the amusement this caused to the man sitting next to me. I hope this plane crashes and I'm the only survivor. In fact, I hope this plane crashes and he's the only casualty.
No comments:
Post a Comment